Thursday, March 18, 2010

Been in the shi**er all day!

Well, maybe not all day. This morning I painted the inside of the rest of the cabinets, a small portion of wall in the bunk beds and touched up the stuff I painted last night. Before

"Mocha"

Then I painted the vanity and the frame of the mirror in the bathroom "black satin" oooooohhhh! It looks good!

I needed some storage in here so I added these wall baskets. (I already had them, some of you may remember them with mittens in them from my entry way.) I found these perfect little frames at Sandy's Seconds in Donnelly for only $3 a piece. I put each of the girls' very first bath picture in each of them.


My plan was to find a vintage crocheted table cloth at a thrift store and repurpose it for the shower curtain and hopefully some sort of window treatment. Then I remembered I have two yards of this beautiful fabric; purchased like two years ago only because I loved it. Never had a plan for it...now it is to be a shower curtain and window treatment.
Sorry about the title but it's inspiration comes from one of the funniest movies of all time. Always good for a laugh no matter the season!




Name that Movie!

Ellen: What are you looking at?

Clark: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

[Eddie, in the driveway, is draining the RV's toilet]

Eddie: Shitter was full.

Clark: Ah, yeah. You checked our shitters, honey?
Betcha can't wait till we come visit now, huh?
-Cassy



2 comments:

Sacha said...

Ha Ha Ha, greatest movie ever. I watch it whenever I need to feel the warmth of extended family chaos aka love.

Sacha said...

Oh, and I love that fabric. Perfect for your home on the move.