Thursday, July 15, 2010


These pictures make my heart happy. Don't they yours? We gotta make memories (really good ones) so that when times are tough (as sometimes they are) we have something to look back on, give us a smile and hope, and get us through to go make some more really, really good memories!









Do you know anybody in these pictures? Do I have pictures that you don't or maybe you took some of these pictures? Are you smiling as you look at these?

4 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

GREAT pics! They made me smile!

Sacha said...

Hooray!! More memories! Sometimes we don't realize the trip of a lifetime until after its over, I think we had the trip of a lifetime and I'm glad you have 900 moments captured, keep 'em coming :)

Legal Disclaimer: there can always be more than one "trip of a lifetime" I'm not limiting future T.O.A.L's by the afore mentioned statement.

Missy Lou said...

Yes, I am smiling, crying, and laughing all at the same time! I totally agree with Sach! I think of all of the reasons why I might not have gone and I thank the Lord for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful 'batch' of memories. The picture of Mindy walking with Grandpa was so sweet. I am blessed beyond words to have all of you in our lives!
~Miss

Carlie said...

OK enough is enough...that picture of me is a little disturbing...lol...no really it is not a good picture but you did caputure the moment. Still smiling.