Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

The weekend before our Oregon Coast trip the girls and I headed down to Boise for the weekend. Brian Giacomino (Paradis) married his sweetheart, Jenn on June 12. They asked Lola to be in their wedding. I promise I did not go crazy like Julia Roberts character in the movie. In fact I was so inspired by their wedding that I got this crazy idea to propose to Tahoe and we could renew our wedding vows next year on our 5th anniversary. So I asked Tahoe just to make sure (no one wants to have a proposal shot down-even if you are already married.)

"Hey, what would you say if I proposed to you?"
"We're already married."
"I know that. If I proposed to you what would you say?"
"I don't understand the question."
"Just tell me yes or no. If I asked you to marry me would you?"
"Well, yeah. Sure."

And then I woke up. ;) Uggggh.

Anywhobedo...

Their wedding was beautiful. I can't wait to see the pictures! I forgot to charge my camera battery and only got a couple pics (before the party even started).


Lola was the flower girl and Mathew (Brian's son) was the ring bearer. They held hands walking down the aisle. It was sooo sweet!
Jenn picked out Lola's dress and because nothing makes me happier, I asked if she would mind if I got Amelia the matching one. Obviously she didn't! They were black satin with pink rose petals inside tulle skirts.The day before the wedding Brian went out with his groomsmen to play golf and Jenn had a spa day with her bridesmaids. So I took Mathew, Lola, and Amelia to the zoo. It was a lot of fun. It was our first time to the Boise Zoo. Mathew was our tour guide and we were pretty impressed. I loved watching Lola and Mathew together-it made my heart happy.

1 comment:

Carlie said...

I am glad you did not go all Julia Roberts on his hiney! lol. It is good to see Brian happy! His is a great guy! Thanks for sharing :)