Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lincoln City, BABY!!!

So...I am sure it is apparent to all blog followers that I have been a slacker. Well, I have some excuses. Upon returning from vacation I sat down at my computer to start the task of going through pictures, however, my computer was so completely overloaded with technical STDs (aaarrrghhh) that I was afraid of losing these priceless memories and opted to wait until it was resolved. Now that my computer is all better I should have no more excuses, right? Wrong. There are 900 pics on my memory stick and it is a bit over whelming. I want to blog- I want to write thoughtful little captions for each. But I can't. I am just one woman. One woman who may burst into flames if she were forced to write witty quips for that many pictures. Aaaaaahhhhh!!! So come up with your own. Plain and simple. By the way-the reason there are so many pictures-aside from the fact that there were sooo many people-is that our camera was passed around a lot. But it's all good. We have so many great pictures to go with our great memories!















Stay tuned... there are a lot and I mean a lot more pics to follow!

1 comment:

Missy Lou said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for all of the pics. I hope you know, sweet Cass, what a blessing this trip was for the Green family. I absolutely love the pic of Lola and Molly! (and the Tallis face in the corner of your sweet brother-sister picture)! Cannot wait for the rest, Love you so much,
~Miss