
I now know who Lola looks like- her Daddy! Until I saw these pictures I didn't think she looked like either of us. Boy, was I wrong!

I was reading the description of a CD yesterday I can't recall it perfectly but it said something to the point of when you hear this music you won't be able to keep from tapping your toe and being completely happy-it was for people who enjoy the sweet life. While I was reading the description the scene playing in my head of what "the sweet life" is looked more like a scene from a Hollywood movie than my life. I'm not sure why that is but going back through all the pictures we took in Riggins, I know exactly what "the sweet life" is- I am living it!
3 comments:
Are you kidding me?!?! I always thought Lola was a dead ringer for her daddy! And I have never even met Tahoe! Haha. I guess that just goes to show you how we all see our kids differently. Love the pics, that family one is so cute!
I can't believe these springy pictures in February after the winter Idaho has had. What a great way to spend the day as a family.
Very sweet pictures! I can totally relate with the whole 'no snow coat' thing! We have been down in Caldwell watching the boys play state tournaments for basketball. It was nice to get out of the snow.
~Miss
Post a Comment