







I've been having some technical problems to say the least. I have had my new computer for exactly three weeks today and the company is in the process of building me a new one to exchange with this one that I am using now. But since this computer is working for the time being, I am in desperate need of blogging. I had no idea what a big part of my life the internet had become until my computer refused to work for four days. No email, no blogging, no online shopping, no googling- should I be concerned about the kind of stay at home mom I am becoming? So to kind of catch up on my blogging I have a few pictures that I just love that need to be shared in Blogging Land
2 comments:
No need to worry about the blogging, internet shopping messes we have become! At least we are all in it together, and support is what matters, right?
~Miss
Miss-We need to get together for our own playdate! We actually live close enough!
-Cassy
Post a Comment