Monday, February 25, 2008

Playdate

My friend Taira and her daughter Saige (she is 10 months older than Lola) came over to visit on Friday afternoon. The computer repairman came that day and I wasn't to keen on being home alone with a guy who sounded kinda creepy on the phone so we had a playdate. The guy- although he smelled of stale cigarettes, turned out to be really nice. But it was nice to have friends over! I loved watching Saige and Lola together and got some great memories captured on film. Not to mention some way cute footage that will be fun to show them later down the road!





3 comments:

Missy Lou said...

Fun playdate. I like how Saige wipes the slobber off of her head when done kissing! Very sweet!
~Miss

Carlie said...

How Cute! Lola is getting so big. she is precious!

melissa said...

Glad you are back in business online! These videos made me laugh! Lola is such a big girl now! Glad you liked that video, it kinda makes one feel like they got gipped (sp?) by the public school system. I was homeschooled until my junior year in HS and I still feel that way. I could see so many different friends and family members in that allegory. Definitely makes you think.