Friday, April 9, 2010

Thrifty Adventure!




So I metioned before that I would be heading to Rite Aid on Tuesday to purchase the perfect bath mat and towels (and do so thriftly), I did. Do you know about Tuesdays at Rite Aid? On Tuesdays at Rite Aid when you use your card if it's not already on sale it's 10% off. But the first Tuesday of each month is "Super Saver Tuesday" (imagine these words in a deep manly voice resonating through the heavens, that's what I do!) Which means that if it isn't already on sale then it is 20% off and if you shoot over to the Rite Aid website and watch their coupon commercials you can get a coupon for $5 off a $20 dollar purchase (it's a little time consuming, but not bad for $5) combine that with "Super Saver Tuesday" and save big! My two hand towels and bath mat, before tax and savings, cost $23 and after both were added cost me $14 and a few cents (less than 20, I think). Yeeeeaaaahh!




2 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

You are damn smart, girl! Seriously, you saved yourself 10 bucks! I certainly need to follow your lead. ;)

Sacha said...

Way to go, love the combo of the curtain and accessories in your bathroom.