Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Very First Winter Family Jack O'Lantern

I do believe this is the very first Jack O'Lantern that Tahoe and I carved together and I know it's Lola's and of course Amelia's-but here you have it folks pictures, memories, traditions in the making and we're sharing it with you! I especially love the end result pictures tend to turn out a bit less than I imagine they should (as if I'm Ansel Adams...) but I am quite pleased with this one! Happy Halloween!
Some kids take their shoes off at the door- Lola ditches her clothes as well. Once we getting potty training a little further along we're going to start practicing it with clothes on. My hope is that by the time kindergarten starts we'll be old pros! (LOL)






Cold pumpkin meat on the gums and in the fingers felt so good and kept Amelia busy for the duration of the carving!
And of course Lola had to taste it and make sure she wasn't missing out on a good thing!


I am framing this one!




1 comment:

Amanda Bonilla said...

That last picture is totally frame worthy! Great shot. And as for the nakedness. Kindergarten--ha! Drew came home from school and ditched his clothes. Cross your fingers :D