Sunday, November 1, 2009

Panda-monium!

A couple of weeks ago we received an unexpected package on our front step. Yeahhhh- I love mail! The return address was that of Tahoe's Aunt Arlene and Uncle Bill in Las Vegas. When I opened the package I started to giggle almost uncontrolably; inside were a handful of books and two pairs of matching Panda bear feetie pajamas. I am a sucker for matchy-matchy little girls; I just can't help myself. The other reason I was so amused is because Aunt Arlene LOVES Panda bears. Lola's first gift from Bill and Arlene was a stuffed Panda Bear toy, this past summer I was able to pick their car out of a parking lot never having seen it before-but it has Panda license plates, they've even been to China and Aunt Arlene got to hold a baby Panda. I could go on and on but as Aunt Arlene says "It's Panda-monium!"



To Uncle Bill and Aunt Arlene: Thank you so much for the package and the pjs; they fit perfect and will keep my girls warm (not to mention all the smiles they create!)

2 comments: