Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Cakes

Geman Chocolate with traditional german chocolate coconut pecan filling and iced in a rich chocolate butter cream cheese (I can feel my butt growing just saying the words!) (It's my favorite.)

This little world is a carrot cake (from scratch) with a rich butter cream cheese frost. A real crowd pleaser! The globe is actually a sphere I scooped out some of the base so the world wouldn't roll right off in transport.

This beach ball was fun! It's chocolate with chocolate butter cream cheese filling and iced in a light almond. The sand is graham cracker crumbs.


This little flower pot was a Mother's Day present for my neighbor. She loved it!

2 comments:

melissa said...

UH-mazing!!! You are so talented...I think my butt grew just looking at the photos. Thanks Cass.

Missy Lou said...

You Rock!! Your cakes are so fun!
~Miss