It's been a while since I've posted I know but it's been so crazy! The weekend of May 17th the Winter family drove over to the Tri-Cities for Carlie and Adrian's wedding reception. We left McCall at about three in the afternoon and took a leisurely drive up north we got to Mom's house at about ten o'clock that night we crammed about as much as we could into two and a half days!
I decorated two cakes (the wedding cake and one for Mom's marketing class) and a batch of cupcakes, we went to Mindy's district track meet an hour away and made it back in time to join Adrian's family at the RV park for dinner. Then saturday when we got up we started going and didn't quit 'til almost midnight. We left Sunday morning kinda early because we were gonna try to take the pass out of Joseph, OR home but it is still snowed shut. Oh, well! We had a good time and really enjoyed sharing in the Howe's special day!
Grampa John at the track meet
Gramma Carlie and Lola at Mindy's district track meet
She grunted so loud I swear people a mile away heard! She got fourth place in the shot put that day-so she won't be going to state but we were way impressed!
On our way home from Washington we drove through Wallowa and stopped at the lake and visited Chief Joseph's grave
It was about ten in the morning and already real warm at Carlie's apartment. This squirrel was asleep on top of the fence. He was sleeping so soundly I probably could have touched him-but I watch t.v. so I know what squirrels are capable of.
Bright spring colors and flower pots with H's for Howe the decor was great at Carlie and Adrian's wedding reception.
Playing hard all day is hard in the hot sun!
I love this picture! Carlie took her neices down to the river to play and Tahoe and Lola joined her.
Lola was so brave, she got right up and started off into the river. It was pretty cold and we weren't sure what she was going to do, but she kept going until the water was up to her chin and a jet ski came by and the wake got her. But when she was put back up on her towel she would get up and go again!
Happy flowers!
Happy Bride!
Cake eaters!!!!
Carlie and the mysterious fish!
Mr. and Mrs. Howe-what a lotta loot!
On the way to the Tri-Cities we took Hwy 12 and stopped at Lewis and Clark State Park. It was absolutely gorgeous!
Lola and her Daddy at the park.
Waiting in the grass for our hamburgers at Mindy's track meet.
Aunt Carlie and Uncle Adrian
Mindy-stretching out and getting ready for the discusShe won't be going to state this year-but it still makes me proud to be her sister!
3 comments:
I love the pictures, makes me want to go on a trip! I love happy flowers.
~Miss
What great pictures! I Love the sleeping squirrel that was such a cool moment! Love you guys thanks again for a great time.
I really like all of these pictures, too! I like the one of Lola and her daddy looking at the camera, she looks so smart with her little finger up to her mouth. You can tell she has a lot going on in that pretty head of hers.
Post a Comment