Lola was absolutely amazing on the flights to and from Wyoming! We had a two hour layover in Denver on the way over so we found an empty gate and played and I let her crawl around.
When Sacha and Cohen picked us up we went to the local Wal-Mart and got egg dye and some flowers for our Easter table (which were beautiful and still blooming after Lola and I left).

Sacha's perfect eggs
My talented brother-in-law (the egg says Cohen Mac)
Getting ready for Easter Services

Sisters ready for Easter Services
Cohen and Dad-guns n legos-that's how you pass the time till dinner
Traditional Easter Dinner: fried chicken, baked beans, fruit salad, and a really good potato salad
A "Fuffalo" in "Fuffalo" of course!
Kite flying-the wind was so strong we had to take turns reeling in the kite; but ultimately it was Levi who braved the wind and got the kite in. It was so far up there we couldn't even see Diego.I know that the greatest gift ever given to me was my sisters. Sach took me to the candy store twice while I was visiting so we could get some delicious, fancy chocolates and toffee. The first time the candy was scarfed but the second time we saved it till we got home. We put on a pot of coffee and put the kids down for naps and ate our chocolates and drank our coffee. (How grown up sounding is that?)

Checking out Curly dog
Two cousins and a slimy growing shark
Lola and her Uncle Levi- what a great vacation!
2 comments:
Forget the kids, you and Sacha are the adorable ones in your easter dresses! It looks like you had a great time. I selfishly wish I was could have been there with you :)
I too also wish I could have been in 'Fuffalo'! What a blessing it is to truly love the families we are given!
~Miss
Post a Comment