So this is what I've been doing these days-making cakes! I am going to attempt to start a home business! Yikes!!! I've been taking a cake decorating class in Boise in an attempt to widen my cake decorating skills, my Mom's marketing class is working on the marketing end of things, and I am going to go into the Dept of Labor monday and talk to a man about everything else I need. I haven't been telling a lot of people- perhaps because I was trying to keep that back door open to escape from but since Tahoe's telling everyone it's time for me to get things going and start telling people too. The blue and yellow flowered one is the first product of my cake decorating class. I have three more classes and I'll keep posting the final products-hopefully the last cake will be simply amazing! The skid stear was a birthday cake for Tahoe's cousin's husband, this little guy is his business logo.
1 comment:
Cass, that is Awesome!! I can't wait to see how the Lord will open the doors for your new venture. The cakes are beautiful!
~Miss
Post a Comment