Outsiders have observed, on more than one occasion, my husband is a work-aholic, I know there is much more to it. I say he works too much. He says I volunteer too much. Both of us are right. He works enough for the both of us and I volunteer enough for the both of us. That was (dramatic pause) until we met Lola. One thing Tahoe and I have always found time for and love to do is visit hot springs. Last week as a family we dicovered Red River; this weekend we introduced Lola to a local favorite: Burgdorf. Now that Lola is here; Tahoe gets home from work a bit earlier, I have quit volunteering for the time being, and the Subaru is always a step from being loaded for some "hot springin".
1 comment:
I'm going to borrow that term, 'hot springin'. What a good way to make memories! Great pics!
~Missy
Post a Comment