The spackling makes it look so much worse than it was! Really!!!
Notice the ET head-looking light fixture in the before pic. Ugh!
I found the new light fixture at Target after seeing the almost same one at Pottery Barn for three times the amount. Yeaaaahhh!!
Our bed is in the living room while I finish painting our bedroom. The plan is fresh paint in every room of the house (except the girls', it was just done).
Notice the ET head-looking light fixture in the before pic. Ugh!
I found the new light fixture at Target after seeing the almost same one at Pottery Barn for three times the amount. Yeaaaahhh!!
Our bed is in the living room while I finish painting our bedroom. The plan is fresh paint in every room of the house (except the girls', it was just done). I wish I had gotten better before pictures-not that before was bad, it was different and I didn't know I was gonna love the after this much! More to follow ( I swear!)
No comments:
Post a Comment