Friday, October 2, 2009

Congrats Brent and Codii ! ! !

Just a few pics of last Saturday's wedding! Can't even begin to count how many times I almost started crying! It was beautiful! I love weddings; I think it's a good time to reflect on my own marriage and the vows I made. It's such a blessing to get to share in another couple's newness, excitement and hopes. I think it helps renew those feelings in my own marriage (and I never want those feelings to go away!)





These two are sooo in love-it was so amazing watching them exchange vows! The cake turned out beautiful! I am very proud of it !


Here's to a lifetime of extraordinary ordinariness!









2 comments:

Missy Lou said...

Beautiful! We missed it due to sick kiddos. Thanks for the pics!
~Miss

Carlie said...

Yah! Thanks for posting Cassy Sue! Everyone looks amazing! I a so sorry to have missed it!