Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Treats for the Mama

What a treat it is to be a Mom!
Lola got into Mama's mascara




The only restraints Lola has yet to figure out are the buckles on her booster seat!


When done drying off, please, hang your towel up.


Here we have Ms. Amelia not quite big enough to get into trouble yet.



Someday soon, I know I'll here the pitter-patter of these small feet and I'll know trouble's coming!


And now I'm off to give Lola another bath today and clean carpet in her room again!
What a treat!!!

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Oh my! I love you Miss Lola! You remind me of a simpler time, when all I had was time to try new things. Like drawing on walls, supergluing myself to my sister and other special treats for the Mama. I love you Cassy Sue. Remember to laugh, for when you look back they will be happy memories.

Missy Lou said...

What would life be without treats for Mama. I cherish these years and refuse to take for granted all the blessings that the Lord gives us as mothers....
~Miss