Wednesday, August 26, 2009

News From the Trenches!

The potty training trenches that is! I've been giving Lola sooo many fluids and we've been spending a lot of time in the bathroom these past few days! We're doing pretty good with the poo part (probaably because it's easier to recognize) and kind of struggling with the pee-pee side. If anyone has some great advice; let me have it, pleeaase! This picture is histarical to me-she got up there, got her book, and even propped her chin in her hand to really consentrate (I read in the living room FYI). I snuck in with the camera and got this picture unbeknownst to her!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

THAT IS FANTASTIC! We love you Lalo!

Chelsea said...

patience is key! it took lucy quite awhile just to figure out that she was peeing and she needed to do something about it. its a messy ordeal-- but its SO GREAT once they're thru it. hang in there and GO LOLA!!!

Amanda Bonilla said...

This photo is a keeper! I LOVE IT!