The other day I downloaded 436 pictures from my camera to my computer (we've been a little busy since Amelia got here) That number was just a bit overwhelming to me and I decided I wasn't going to blog any of them for fear I'd have a melt down. I'm feeling a bit brave this morning so here are some pictures from the first 4 weeks of being a family of 4. It's a random collection but you'll get the idea.
Lola Sue
Cohen Mac
Shamus Quinlan

Getting Tallis ready to go
We collect... Babies!








3 comments:
Great pics! That's a lot of little ones in your family!
Cassy Sue! Great Job Blogging! I love all the pictures and have to get my hiney in gear and blog some more myself!
Yes Carlie you will! I love, love, love it! You have a great 'collection' of babies by the way!
~Miss
Post a Comment