Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back in June

So here it is mid-August and I am going to attempt to post this summers happenings in three blogs (one for each month) ;)


Tahoe's Uncle Joe got a new Polaris Razor and so we took it for a drive up the mountain behind our house.

I love this picture-it was taken at Chelsii and Alex's wedding reception June 6th.
This little bistro table is in the waiting area at the Pancake House. So Sacha and I took the oppurtunity to get some cute pics while we waited for a much larger table. The friday before Grandma and Grandpa Edmunson's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party -Sacha, Levi, Cohen, Carlie, Mom, Mindy, Lola, and I met at the Pancake House for breakfast and a suprise Birthday Party for Mindy. She turned 17 on June 22.
After breakfast all of us girls and the little ones went down to Mill Park to play and try and get some group pictures.
Carlie and Mindy









Jaxon and Cohen at the Ranch












1 comment:

Missy Lou said...

You got some amazing pictures in there! By the way, I'm so happy to hear from you in blog land again! I was about ready to call you and let you know that you were slacking! I like the attempted group pic of girls and babies, it captured the reality of what it's like to be ALL together! I love you!
~Miss