Ahhh the pefect Christmas tree. Tahoe said 6 ft I said 8 ft and we ended up with a 10 footer 'cause Tahoe liked the funny crook in the trunk.

Yes, this is Tahoe working with Lola on walking. He thinks it would be awesome if she could walk around and be only two feet tall. It's so much fun watching these two together!
The Sunday before Christmas Lola and I went to the Ranch to visit Aunt Min, Grandma Sue and Great Grandma Carlie before the craziness of the big day. It was a nice, lazy visit. Tough Guy (Grandma Carlie's cat) came over and got aquainted with Lola. He rubbed up against her and was very sweet. She thought he was pretty interesting and tried real hard to get a hold of him.
I love bath photos! She's not a pro yet, but Lola is sitting up on her own pretty good these days.


Grandma Sue got this bath towel for Lola. It has a crown on the front of the hood and it says 100% Princess, I know it was really meant for me! lol;)
1 comment:
I meant it that I had missed you! I was thinking about actually picking up the phone and calling you, craziness huh? So fun to see Lola sitting up, something that Molly is just now sort of doing. It's hard to catch herself from falling with her thumb firmly in place!
~Miss
Post a Comment