The last two weeks of October I too, took many pictures. Inspired by the absolutely beautiful fall colors, family and friends; I have about 700 pictures to go through. Some I will delete, some I will enhance and blow up, some I will pass on, most will go into photo albums and we will look at them years down the road and remember all these good times. I got on the internet picture program "picnik"-and Melissa you are right it is so cool and so much fun! Here are a couple of my works of art!

Cohen Mac

This is Sequoia. He is Tahoe's cousin (duh, right?) I just love Sequoia; he is really a great person. The next two pictures are what happens playing with the doodle option on picnik, both started out as this picture.
1 comment:
Glad you found that site! It's more fun than I have time for :)
Post a Comment