Yeah!!! We were so excited to see your beautiful Lola. I have literally been checking the blog every hour. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Soooo happy for you. Love you guys! Craig and Missy
Yeah!!! We were so excited to see your beautiful Lola. I have literally been checking the blog every hour. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Soooo happy for you. Love you guys! Craig and Missy
2 comments:
Yeah!!! We were so excited to see your beautiful Lola. I have literally been checking the blog every hour. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Soooo happy for you. Love you guys! Craig and Missy
P.S. Give her a kiss for me.
Yeah!!! We were so excited to see your beautiful Lola. I have literally been checking the blog every hour. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Soooo happy for you. Love you guys! Craig and Missy
P.S. Give her a kiss for me.
Post a Comment